Job Title: Training Coordinator
Wage: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Knowledge of adult learning programs and technical process or procedure training.
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
• Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
• Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
• Communicate with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
• Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
• Inform employees about training options
• Map out training plans for individual employees
• Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
• Develop learning program through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
• Design and apply assessment and testing tools to measure training effectiveness
• Track and report on training outcomes
• Provide feedback to program participants and management
• Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
• Maintain employee training records
• Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
• Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
• Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
• Manage training budget
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Keep current on training concepts and methodology
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Experience with instruction or training development and delivery
• Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
• Knowledge of instructional design
• Knowledge of training methodologies
• Knowledge of learning management systems
• Knowledge of competency assessment
• Certification such as ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) a recommendation
OTHER SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Data gathering and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Coaching skills
- Team player
- Project Management
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org