Job Title: Regional Supervisor
Location: Green Bay, WI
Pay: $23.00 / Hourly
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain schedules for Resource Planning, Absence scheduling (Sick/Vacation) Float Tech assignments, and Project work
• Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, skillset
• Conduct/arrange Tech training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, equipment use.
• Training Development and updates provided on Video, Classroom, On the Job and Online
• Manage Reviews performs corrective action as needed
Investigate accidents or injuries and prepare reports of findings
• Review, evaluate, and coordinate completion of work assignments
• Compile time and production records, inventory data, efficiency reporting
• Provide daily/weekly information in order to improve KPI metrics
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Field Service or Management Experience
• Must have the ability to travel occasionally out of state
• Should be proficient on most models in the Cash Depot fleet; trainable upon hiring
• Should have high level of soft skills
• Should be knowledgeable about CD policies and Procedures, and must be trainable upon hiring
• Provide mentorship expertise to your respective teams
• Give support on professional development
• Mentor New Hires during the first year
• Increase technical expertise across the Region
• Provide localized leadership
• Continue to provide Field Technician duties as needed
• Promote consistent and high quality service to our customers
• Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting as needed
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org