Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: $21.00 - $24.00
Education: Certification or Vocational
Experience: 3 – 10 Years
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify Equipment Life Cycle across the Cash Depot ATM Fleet
- Proactively create a Project Replacement Schedule and ensure the replacement of those machines is completed
- Review, examine, and report Field Service Repair Performance
- Ensure conformity and uniformity to the fleet of ATMs and other equipment installed around the country
- Document and report on all Equipment Compliance Requirements
- Determine if the equipment meets ADA, EPP, and other regulatory compliance standards and initiate corrective action if needed
- Inspect the condition of the machines installed by both outsourced and CD teams
- Ensure the highest standards of Cash Depot are met all of the time, on all machines
- Ensure Cash Depot machines are functional, clean, have the most up to date stickers, signage, and topper inserts, as well as checking to see if all four bolts are installed whenever possible
- Will ensure work orders are created with detailed instructions on how to fix the deficiencies
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for inspecting and reviewing the picture sent in by technicians ensuring consistent and uniforms installations as they occur
- The Quality Assurance Manager will work closely with Upper Management and the Service Management Team
- This position will report directly to the Operations Manager and will attend weekly meetings as directed
- Administrative and Management– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Computer and Electronics– Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Active Listening– Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination– Adjusting actions in relation to other’s actions.
- Monitoring– Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Reading Comprehension– Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Social Perceptiveness– Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Oral Comprehension– The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression– The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension– The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Clarity– The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition– The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org