Job Title: Project Technician
Location: Green Bay, WI
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for the installation and maintenance of ATM Systems for Cash Depot customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Travel required 50% of time
- Attend training sessions as requested
- Receive dispatch requests from warehouse manager
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal as scheduled
- Install, convert, repair, and remove ATMs and coin ops as set forth by the warehouse manager
- Communicate inventory and support requests to the warehouse manager
- Maintain warehouse storage standards as defined by the warehouse manager
- Maintain technical competencies of ATM product lines supported
- Refurbish and repairs on ATM, Air Pumps/Vacs in warehouse
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Customer focused at all times
- Operate within the guidelines for policy and business practices
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year of experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Maintain a valid driver's license and insurability status
OTHER SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Work unsupervised
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Bending and heavy lifting
- Operate as a team player
- Basic computer knowledge helpful
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties.
We will pay an additional $2.00 per hour when working on a project assignment out of the area and overnight.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: email@example.com