ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Travel required 50% of time (alternating 2 weeks in field, 2 weeks at home).
- Attend training sessions as requested
- Install, convert, repair, and remove ATMs and coin ops as set forth by the manager
- Maintain technical competencies of ATM product lines supported
- Refurbish and repairs on ATM, Air Pumps/Vacs
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Customer focused at all times
- Operate within the guidelines for policy and business practices
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communicate inventory and support requests to the manager
- Maintain warehouse storage standards as defined by the manager
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year of experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurability status
OTHER SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Work unsupervised
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Bending and heavy lifting
- Operate as a team player
- Basic computer knowledge helpful
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties
This position spends some hours outdoors and contends with environmental conditions. This role routinely uses equipment such as hammer drill, Sawzall, impact drivers, dolly, weigh and measurement tools and assorted hand tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to lift up to 50 lbs, stoop, kneel, crouch, carry tool bag, keypad and modem weighing 2-5 lbs for 20-40 feet, stand; walk; daily use of screwdriver and pliers, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Pull & move 400 lb – 900 lb machines on a dolly and pulled into a van with a winch.
The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position with expected overtime. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.