Salary: $19.00 - $22.00
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
POSITION OVERVIEW: Coordinate, schedule, and monitor service and installation projects and supervise project technicians.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Hire and manage support staff
- Responsible for project technicians
- Define job responsibilities for support staff
- Schedule workloads for project technicians
- Create logistics for projects
- Coordinate projects with all stakeholders involved
- Develop plan and schedules for projects
- Create project cost projections
- Report on project pitfalls and success
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly production activity
- Is customer focus driven
- Maintain high organizational standards
- Maintain a valid driver's license and Insurability status
OTHER SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Communicate effectively with subordinates and piers
- Main good oral and written communication skills
- Operate as a team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org