Parts Repair Technician
Job Title: Parts Repair Technician
Wage: $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with activities of inventory, warehouse, and delivery preparations
- Recondition parts and equipment as directed
- Verification and testing of used parts
- Testing and repair of parts and assemblies
- Provide phone support to Cash Depot field technicians
- Cover on call technical support for Cash Depot field technicians (rotating basis)
- Proper use of associated programs for logging the disposition of parts tested.
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change within the workplace and assignment of duties
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Ability to multi-task
- Operate as a team player
- Bending and heavy lifting
- Ability to climb stairs
- Able to lift 50lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com