Management Administrative Assistant
Management Administrative Assistant
Salary: Based on Experience
Experience: 3 Years
Position Summary: A shared resource to provide administrative support for the Executive Admin and executive management team by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support to the Executive Admin Assistant to the President
- Learn the Executive Admin duties to fill-in in their absence.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive, and senior management.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Attend meetings to record minutes
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Prepare employee anniversary letters and attach gift cards
- Prepare agendas.
- Provide clerical support to executive management team members.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for administrative team.
- Back up receptionist.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years admin experience
- Paralegal Assistant experience preferred
- Financial experience preferred
- Extremely organized
- Confidentiality is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment that can be fast paced and pressure filled at times.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & Outlook, learn industry-specific Software programs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Willingness to participate in process improvement efforts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects
Customer and Personal Service –
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer and personal services.
- Ability to organize multiple assignments in support of multiple managers and coordinate priorities or conflicts.
Administration and Management –
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Strong organizational skills for both assignments and electronic/paper records
- Paralegal and Financial background
- Work independently, in a proactive, resourceful and efficient manner.
- Work smarter not harder mentality.
- Pay close attention to details and maintain a very high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Problem sensitivity – the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning – the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning – the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org