Dispatcher / Scheduler
Job Title: Dispatcher / Scheduler
Wage: $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
POSITION OVERVIEW: Monitor ATMs for Service Outages and Dispatch Technicians
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor all ATM's and other equipment for service outages using propriety software (SEMS)
- Attempt to resolve equipment malfunctions remotely by troubleshooting with software (Moniview)
- Create service work orders and dispatch/schedule technicians to service failed equipment to resolve issues on site
- Attend company provided training classes as required
- Promptly handle incoming ticket requests and emails for service issues, internally and externally
- Customer focus driven
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi - task
- Good knowledge of standard computer software packages (Microsoft Office Outlook, Work, and Excel)
- Emphasis on details
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties
- Ability to work non - standard shift hours (nights/weekends)
- Driven to succeed
- Previous service or call center experience is a plus
- High level of organizational skills
- Multi - Tasking
- Operate as a team player
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
• This is a full time position. Days and hours of work could vary between the following hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm., weekends 8:00 am – 4 pm.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org