Job Title: Reconditioning Technician
Location: Green Bay, WI
Responsible for various duties within the scope of the Operations Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with activities of inventory, warehouse, and delivery preparations
- Setup machines and complete associated paperwork in a timely manner
- Recondition ATM’s and other equipment as directed
- Verification and testing of used parts
- Dismantling of old machines
- Interior & exterior cleaning, painting, and maintenance duties as directed
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Cover on call technical support for Cash Depot field technicians (rotating basis)
- Provide phone support to Cash Depot field technicians
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change within the workplace and assignment of duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to bend and move heavy equipment
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Operate as a team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org