Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Wage: $14.00 Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
CSR's act as Customer Representatives to the customer. They provide the initial point of contact, capture problem information, and perform 1st level work with Business Services. CSR's are capable of handling 1st level support resolutions that have been designed and fielded by 2nd level support. Most first level support responsibilities are handled by the CSR.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers calls and emails made to CSC.
- Opens Support Tickets for calls and emails.
- Tracks all calls received and communicates problem solutions and resolution to affected parties as appropriate.
- Follows-up with affected parties if applicable.
- Escalates and notifies management of business impacting problems.
- Performs 1st level problem resolution.
- Handles all customer dispute calls and directs them accordingly.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the customer perspective.
- Performs task oriented duties as assigned.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of and adopt professional practices that incorporate the Mission, Vision and Diversity goals into day-to-day attitudes, practices, processes and activities.
- Identify and report processes, policies and internal/external service providers that are not meeting customer needs, expectations or quality standards.
- Identify and report to management singularly urgent or developing situations that may need department or corporate attention.
- Participate in the quality initiatives of the CSC.
- Able to analyze situations with careful attention to detail as it fits into the larger picture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively handle and manage tasks within specific time frames.
- Able to easily and positively adjust to changing priorities and department processes.
- Ability to effectively work with customers in a sensitive, flexible and yet professionally assertive (non-aggressive), proactive manner.
- Understands departmental and company policies and procedures, support processes.
- Follows oral and written instructions accurately.
- Effectively manages time and work flow to meet schedules.
- Accurate data entry and multiple communication systems for sales orders, financial changes, and other customer information or data.
- Submit workflow emails related to new contracts or changes.
- Process customer requests for changes, generating reports, and access to mobile applications.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Customer Service Calls
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the principles and concepts of the key technology, including, applications, ATM technology, ATM systems management/operations, and security.
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software.
- Knowledge of telecommunications and computer systems terminology.
- Knowledge of telephone systems and Voicemail.
- Knowledge of database systems.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org