Customer Service Manager
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Wage: $25.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
Essential Job functions:
- Establish or implement effective and measurable departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with management team, or staff members.
- Manage the process linkage between Sales and Customer Service to support the customer need.
- Hold personnel accountable to system accuracy and process standards thru appropriate metrics and KPI’s.
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation.
- Ensure team members can confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Ensure team members follow-up on appropriate changes that were made to resolve customer problems.
- Take ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Ensure team refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation and follows them to resolution.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to manage the performance of the department.
- Develop content for department procedures and training materials.
- Establish key metrics to measure department and personnel performance.
- Support sales team by setting up new customers and new customer orders from sales team or direct orders from customers.
- Audit system workflow changes for accuracy prior to being released.
- Define data standards and audit checks to maintain standards.
- Run queries and audit to ensure system integrity.
- Develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to team personnel for program successes and issue resolution.
- A Teach and Do approach
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates Degree desired.
- Experience in financial services and/or retail services client management; or experience in the ATM or retail industry.
- Non-retail Sales and Customer Service experience.
- Management leadership experience and skillset.
- Proven ability drive efficiency and productivity in a team.
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple levels and multiple functions within both client and Company organizations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and creative problem solving skills, with strong attention to necessary detail and good follow-up.
- High-energy, results-oriented individual with ability to function effectively and independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company.
- Very strong computer skills, with excellent software, MS Excel, and MS Word skills
Other Skills/ Abilities:
- High levels of organization skills with multiple priorities.
- Drive to learn and improve the business performance.
- Clear understanding of accountability
- Ability to sustain under periods of pressure and urgency.
- Follow-through to resolution.
- Ability to work across departments when needed.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand or sit for extended periods and work with a phone and computer screen. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: email@example.com