Job Title: CFO
Wage: $80.00 - $90.00 / Hourly
Location: Green Bay, WI
The CFO will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision – making that effects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, Human Resources and Information Technology, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our company and other business ventures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Oversee financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Support the President and Senior Management with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Ensure speed and accuracy of billings, client payments all tax payments and documentation as required.
- Oversight of Information Technology and Human Resources Departments
Key Competencies of the individual will include:
- Proven success in developing strategic initiatives in various businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- Experience in oversight of Information Technology or Human Resources
- 10+ years of experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software.
- Communicate Effectively: Develop and deliver multi – mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instill Trust: Gain the confidence and trust of others through honest, integrity, and authenticity.
- Build Effective Teams: Build strong identity teams that apply diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Drive Engagement: Create a climate where people are motivated to their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Decision Quality: Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Plans and Aligns: Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and other accountable to meet commitments.
OTHER SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Customer Focus: Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process and people related organizational dynamics.
- Experience in a transactional and Cash Management business preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org