- Muncie, IN
- Fort Wayne, IN
Our Field Technician works independently in a territory diagnosing problems, installing and repairing, ATM's, and Air/Vic equipment. We train our technicians and equip them with the tools they need to bring satisfying results to our customers and to complete the job in an efficient and timely manner. Our Field Technician interacts with our customers on a day to day basis to answer questions and resolve technical issues. With a skill set of customer service, a technical and mechanical background and a positive drive to get the job done, you are on the road to a successful career as a Field Technician! We are excited to have Field Technicians who are self-motivated and desire to work in a fast pace and rewarding environment. Come and join our team! Make each day a fun and rewarding one.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attend training sessions as requested
- Receive dispatch and execute requests from dispatchers.
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal as scheduled
- Install, convert, repair, and remove ATM's, air machines and coin ops as set forth by the Dispatcher
- Communicate inventory and support requests to the Technical Support Manager
- Maintain van inventory standards as defined by the Warehouse Manager
- Perform necessary administrative paperwork in a complete and accurate manner
- 1 Year of technical and mechanical experience or demonstrated aptitude
- Service Area includes all Region Territories as designated
- Maintain technical competencies of ATM and Air product lines supported
- Working in a territory with indoor and outdoor equipment to service
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurability status
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines
- Operate within the guidelines for policy and business practices
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties
- Willing to drive for more than 50% of day in a territory
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Bending and heavy lifting
- Operate as a team player
- Basic computer knowledge helpful
- Face to Face customer service experience
- Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn repair and installation skills on ATM and air machines.
- Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
This position spends some hours outdoors and contends with environmental conditions. This role routinely uses equipment such as hammer drill, Sawzall, impact drivers, dolly, weigh and measurement tools and assorted hand tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to lift up to 50 lbs, stoop, kneel, crouch, carry tool bag, keypad and modem weighing 2-5 lbs for 20-40 feet, stand; walk; daily use of screwdriver and pliers, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Pull & move 400 lb – 900 lb machines on a dolly and pulled into a van with a winch.
The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a full time position with expected overtime. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: email@example.com