- Albuquerque, NM
- Des Moines, IA
- Macon, GA
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- Fargo, ND
Are you ready to start a career at a fast growing company that services some of the biggest and well recognized businesses nationwide?
If so….we are looking for you to join our team! Cash Depot is a full-service ATM and Air/Vac company dedicated to offering the best products and providing exceptional service to our customers.
We will train the right candidate that has an interest and a willingness to learn how our products work and a desire to develop technical and mechanical skills to install and service them.
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work each week!
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Training
- Certification Program
- Comprehensive 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits
- 12 days PTO by the end of your first year
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Paid Holidays
- Power tools, IPad, and IPhone provided
*This position will require at least 50% of travel around the state*
Our Field Technicians work independently in a territory diagnosing problems, installing and repairing, ATMs, and Air/Vac equipment. We train our technicians and equip them with the tools they need to bring satisfying results to our customers and to complete the job in an efficient and timely manner. Our training and technical support staff ensures our technicians have the foundation and reinforcement necessary to succeed.
Our Field Technician interacts with our customers on a day to day basis to answer questions and resolve technical issues. With a skillset of customer service, a technical and mechanical background and a positive drive to get the job done, you are on the road to a successful career as a Field Technician! We are excited to have Field Technicians who are self-motivated and desire to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment. Come and join our team!
Our Field Service Technicians come from a wide variety of backgrounds, which include:
- Cash Vendor
- Satellite/Cable TV repair
- Alarm Systems
- Appliance Installation
- Electronic Device Repair
- Technical Support, and more!
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to bend and lift 50lbs.
- Willing to drive for more than 50% of the day in your territory
- 1 or more years of technical and mechanical experience (Preferred)
- Self – Motivated
- There will be Occasional Overnight Stays required
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org