Essential Job Functions
- Perform physical cash audits on ATM machines
- Pre-employment background screening and drug test
- Extensive traveling during the workweek, but normally home by Thursday
- Maintain a valid driver license and insurability status
- Average organizational skills
- Basic computer and I-Pad skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, and kneel for extended periods during the day
Other Skills / Abilities
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Operate as a team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or craw Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.